Re: hotspot disabled in this machine ?

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: hotspot disabled in this machine ?
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 15:52:15 -0500

On Feb 7, 2018 7:12 AM, "Qaqambile Makana" <address@hidden> wrote:
I am studying Machine Learning with Stanford University via causera. i am lectured by Andrew Ng.

Ok, we can not see the course material without registering for the course. So if you want help you will either need to reach out to the course instructor, hive us much more information about what you are trying to do, or go back and follow the basic instructions provided by the course. I believe they provide step-by-step instructions.