Re: plot error

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: plot error
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2018 11:07:08 -0500

On Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 9:30 AM, Beginner1 <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I want to plot 3 signals in the same time domain (x domain). It should have
the following aspect:
<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/t372684/Salida_small_signal.jpg>

This was the result I obtained last week. However I forgot to save the
updated code in Octave, and though I think these lines should give the same
result:

% input
  subplot(3,1,1)
  plot(t,u_idref)
  ylim([0.7 0.9])
  xlim([0.999 1.02])
  U = [u_Vd u_Vq u_Id u_Iq u_idref u_iqref];

  x0=[0;0;0.0024;0;0;0.08482]

% Response of the model
 [y,t,x] = lsim(sys,U,Ts,x0)
  subplot(3,1,2)
  plot(t,y(:,1))
  ylim([-200 120])
  xlim([0.999 1.02])

  subplot(3,1,3)
  plot(t,y(:,2))
  ylim([-30 10])
  xlim([0.999 1.02])

I only obtain this one:
<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/t372684/last_one.jpg>

I don´t know why the 2 last figures are not plotted...
Any suggestions?

You did not give us enough info to reproduce your results.
So it is very hard to help you.

try removing the x an y limits and see what you get