Re: Accessing ComplexMatrix values from octave_value_list

From: remigio
Subject: Re: Accessing ComplexMatrix values from octave_value_list
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2018 00:59:02 -0700 (MST)

I post again with the code :
Hello,

I am trying to access ComplexMatrix values from octave_value_list
I have written the following code:

octave_value_list out = feval("interpolate_complex_modes", argin);
ComplexMatrix psi_int = out(0).complex_matrix_value();

and when I run the code I get the error:

error: octave_base_value::complex_matrix_value(): wrong type argument
'cs-list'

In the function  "interpolate_complex_modes" (tested separately which works)
the output is of type
ComplexMatrix and is returned the following way:

ComplexMatrix  psi_int(psi_dims(1), psi_dims(2));

octave_value_list retval;
retval(0) = octave_value(psi_int);
return octave_value (retval);

Anyone know how to solve this problem ?