Re: Convert y-axis from feet to meters

From: Maynard Wright
Subject: Re: Convert y-axis from feet to meters
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 11:13:30 -0800

On Saturday, December 30, 2017 11:42:43 AM miroslav wrote:
> As you can see in the images, the problem is that the equation plots in ft
> and °F. I changed °F to °C by simple conversion of the equation, but I can't
> do it with ft. Thats why I'm trying to change it directly in the plot.
>
> <http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/t372620/2.png>
> <http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/t372620/1.png>

If I understand correctly what you are doing, how about defining a new vector
with 5000 elements in which each element represents a conversion from feet to
meters:

ft = [0: 1: 5000];
mtrs = 0.3048 .* ft;

Then plot using two vectors rather than one, T1 and T2 on the x axis and mtrs
on the y axis.

Regards,

Maynard Wright