Re: RNG function

From: Francesco Potortì
Subject: Re: RNG function
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2017 12:23:28 +0100

>Thanks. I have implemented without RNG for now and prima facie, everything
>seems to be working. I will come back to this forum if needed.

If you need rng, it would be nice if you could write an rng function for
Octave which is compatible with Matlab's, and contribute it to the
Octave community for everyone to use.

If you do that, please note that you should NOT look at the code of the
Matlab rng function, but you should reimplement it starting from the
usage documentation.

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107