Re: listdlg into two columns

From: siko1056
Subject: Re: listdlg into two columns
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 05:26:15 -0700 (MST)

Miroslav Kecer wrote
> [...] I was wondering if I can make list dialog appear in two columns/ or
> can you advice any alternative? [...]

Dear Miroslav Kecer,

To my knowledge, this is not possible.  Your input has reached a complexity
that a simple inputdlg might no longer be an option for you.  If you take
some time to familiarize yourself with UIcontrols [1], you get much more
flexibility regarding the element positioning and input possibilities.  It
really takes some time, but it pays off.  The wiki [1] offers great
copy&paste examples for a start.

HTH,
Kai

[1] https://wiki.octave.org/Uicontrols