[ode45] and so

From: Ákos Horváth
Subject: [ode45] and so
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 17:08:08 +0100

hey!

I got a bunch of Matlab codes which i intend to use with Octave (I only have a Macbook now, and no license for Matlab anymore).
A lot of codes use ode45 and ode23, and Octave says:
"warning: Octave provides lsode for solving differential equations.  For more
information try 'help lsode'.  Matlab-compatible ODE functions are
provided by the odepkg package.  See
<http://octave.sourceforge.net/odepkg/>."

Now the thing is, that link is broken, and I can't find that odepkg anywhere after hours of searching. I have Octave 4.0.3 installed, that's the newest I could find.
I really need that odepkg, or at least ode23 or ode45, can someone please help me?

Thanks,
Akos Horvath