Re: One dimensional array printing strangely

From: Svetlana Tkachenko
Subject: Re: One dimensional array printing strangely
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 06:55:03 +1100

> > size(y)= (3,1)
>
> And then I print y and it displays two elements.

For me this is not enough information to explain what is happening.

You could simplify your code by removing any irrelevant case until a
reduced version, a test case, is available.

Orr add a breakpoint somewhere where y is still ok (failing that, where
y is not yet defined) and then walk in the code one line at a time. More
details about this is available at
https://www.gnu.org/software/octave/doc/v4.0.1/Debugging.html .