Re: (no subject)

From: siko1056
Subject: Re: (no subject)
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 07:45:59 -0700 (MST)

fingglep wrote
> I have a problem with set loaded variables from *.mat file for run
> external
> function from *.m file.
>
> [snip long code listing]
>
> I need help....

First, I assume you are trying to create an embedded Octave standalone
application [1], right?  Then, which version of Octave and operating system
do you use?  How did you try to compile your code (the exact command
including all linked libraries)?

Looking at some changesets on the development branch [2,3], I am not sure if
`octave::embedded_application` was ever intended to be released, so maybe
have a look at [1] again?  Where did you get this example from, or more
precise, which revision of the development branch are you working on?  Maybe
you should pull a more recent version?

Kai

[1]:
https://www.gnu.org/software/octave/doc/interpreter/Standalone-Programs.html