Re: why is octave 4.2.0 x86_64-w64-mingw32 so slow?

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: why is octave 4.2.0 x86_64-w64-mingw32 so slow?
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 08:41:45 -0400

On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 8:38 AM, Nicholas Jankowski <address@hidden> wrote:

On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 8:35 AM, Nicholas Jankowski <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 5:41 AM, Ray Tayek <address@hidden> wrote:

I was debating giving your script a test run, but you didn't provide any sample, preferably simplified, inputs.

oh,wait, you posted two separate functions.  So, 'train' that you posted first calls 'fprop', correct? no other functions missing? If I run train(1) with both functions present, i should see what you're seeing?

nope, apparently there's at least a custom load_data function that we don't have.

so, it seems unless you can provide a minimal, complete example to test we're not going to be able to help much.