HELP - Is this possible with your software?

From: Diana Sue Manlulu
Subject: HELP - Is this possible with your software?
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2017 09:28:56 +0800

To whom it may concern,

We are a company that is helping post-graduate students to get into medical schools in Australia.

As a pre-requisite, students must complete the GAMSAT exam and a bachelor's degree.
Some universities also require a portfolio and personal statement to apply, but the minimum requirements are a GAMSAT score and a GPA score.

We are looking to see if your software can help us achieve the following:

1. link your software to our wordpress/optimize press 2 website
2. students input details such as university score (GPA) and external exam score (GAMSAT) into your software
3. based on our database, a list of eligible medical schools and a percentage of their chance of getting is displayed

As the years go by, and we gather more data, we are looking to add criteria such as rurality or experience/portfolio as part of the information students will input.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to email David via address@hidden or call +612 9319 0431.

We hope to hear from you soon,
Diana

--
Sincerely,

Diana Manlulu

Email:address@hidden
London: 020 3289 0894
Sydney: (02) 8006 6706
Skype: PassGAMSAT
Post: PO Box 2489, Strawberry Hills 2012