Can't install Octave

From: Filip Mirković
Subject: Can't install Octave
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 16:28:56 +0200

Hello firends form Octave,
I recenty tried to install Octave on my Ubuntu 16.04 via the usual commant 'sudo apt-get install octave'.
Once I did that I encountered an error message stating:
'Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
or been moved out of Incoming.

 octave : Depends: libcholmod3.0.6 but it is not going to be installed
          Depends: liboctave4 (= 4.2.1-2~octave~xenial1) but it is not going to be installed
          Depends: libosmesa6 (>= 10.2~) but it is not going to be installed
          Recommends: libopenblas-base but it is not going to be installed or
                      libatlas3-base but it is not going to be installed
E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.'

I'm eager to hear if there is a solution to this problem and what is it.

You have my thanks in advance!
I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely Filip Mirković.