Path bug?

From: gciriani
Subject: Path bug?
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2017 05:21:11 -0700 (MST)

The function path shows C:\Octave\OCTAVE~1.1\ etc. However the folder where
the package is installed in my PC is C:\Octave\Octave-4.2.1. Shall I report
this as a bug?
P.S.
I initially installed the older version 4.0.0 of Octave at the beginning of
this month in C:\Octave\Octave-4.0.0. However, after running it a couple of
times I discovered it was not the latest version available. I then deleted
the whole directory and downloaded again the most recent installation zip
file.

-----
Giovanni Ciriani - Windows 10, Octave 4.2.1, configured for x86_64-w64-mingw32