libqscintilla2.so.11: No such file or directory

From: oxy
Subject: libqscintilla2.so.11: No such file or directory
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 11:56:26 +0200

Hi,

you maybe know this problem. But i could not find much on the web.
I had the error of not finding the cited library. I removed octave and
try to reinstall.
The same error comes:

sudo apt-get install octave
/usr/local/libexec/octave/4.0.1/exec/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/octave-gui:
error while loading shared libraries: libqscintilla2.so.11: cannot

It might be related to the ubuntu upgrade from 12.04 to 16.04 and
changes in the PPA.
I do know know.

Any tip?

Thx...