Re:

From: sheetal dewangan
Subject: Re:
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2017 07:32:13 +0530

Thank you, sir for replying..
But i got installed.. while trying and trying..
Thanku so much sir..

On 23-Aug-2017 4:32 AM, "address@hidden" <address@hidden> wrote:
sorry for wrong url in my previous reply.

Correct url is

http://wiki.octave.org/Octave_for_Microsoft_Windows
Did you see the above  wiki?

If the above is not adequate for you, please write your troubles in details.

Tatsuro

--- sdewangan