Re: Missing data points when plotting with Qt

From: oss
Subject: Re: Missing data points when plotting with Qt
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 09:00:47 +0200 (CEST)

Dmitri A. Sergatskov schrieb am 15.08.2017 17:10:

On Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 10:04 AM, <address@hidden> wrote:

Please find attached screenshots of the same data plotted with both Qt and gnuplot. I executed exactly the same script that just loads the data (a recorded GPS trajectory) and plots it.

That is better. Having data and the script to use to plot it would be better yet.
Anyway I suspect here is the problem with floating precision of OpenGL.
Could you re-zero your data (subtract  5.77293e6 from Y and 389550 from X)   and replot
that with Qt backend?

Dmitri.
--

Yes, re-zeroing the plot did the job. Now the Qt result is also smooth.
Thank you!