Re: OpenGL and ssh tunneling

From: Clinton Winant
Subject: Re: OpenGL and ssh tunneling
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 10:35:09 -0700

For both glxgears and glx info I get "not installed, install mesa-utils", which I would do except that I know the server uses another set of GL divers, and I dont want to mess that up.

Your point is that if I cant get glxgears to run, then there is no hope for octave and if thats the case, I will figure out how to get glxgears to run.

Thanks so much, yet once again.