RE: Audiowrite Ogg Vorbis Compressor

From: Gregory Goetchius
Subject: RE: Audiowrite Ogg Vorbis Compressor
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2017 08:32:14 -0700

Hello Peter.

Thanks for responding.  I tried the *.ogg extension and got the same error
message: "wrong argument name"

I tried version 4.0 and 4.2.0 and got the same error. It seems that the
'Quality' argument is no longer supported.

Any other ideas?

Greg

Greg Goetchius
Engineering Manager, NVH
248-672-3236
address@hidden
125 Constitution Drive, Menlo Park CA, 94025

This E-mail is an electronic communication under the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC 2510, and its disclosure is strictly
limited to the intended recipient.  This E-mail may contain confidential and
privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient and receipt
by anyone other than then the intended recipient does not constitute a loss
of the confidential or privileged nature of the communication.   Any review
or distribution by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by return electronic mail and
delete all copies of this communication.