Re: Trying to make a respectable looking Hist3 plot and having big diffi

From: fibonacci4
Subject: Re: Trying to make a respectable looking Hist3 plot and having big difficulty
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2017 15:09:45 +0200

It is there in the screenshot and the example link - I included in the image too - it is simply the example code exactly as is

 X = [
    1    1
    1    1
    1   10
    1   10
    5    5
    5    5
    5    5
    5    5
    5    5
    7    3
    7    3
    7    3
   10   10
   10   10];
 hist3 (X);

Crystal Ball? you only had to look - I literally I used the exact code and showed it in the image.

Thanks for your erm... sarcasm I guess
Ok, I tried to give you advice, since it might depend on the graphics_toolset and you
did not write which you are using. Anyway, as the others have found out, it looks you are using an outdated
version of octave and /or statistics. I tried to make you clear that to help somebody often more precise information than you have given is necessary.
This information  I could have found out only wit my crystalball.
Thanks for being insulted, I will refrain from trying to help you in the future.