Saving PNG to ODF file

From: themattdiaz
Subject: Saving PNG to ODF file
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017 10:35:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

At the moment I have a code that reads data from a sensor and saves it to a
csv file. The code then opens a batch file that calls a python function,
csv2odf, which converts the csv into a ODF file with a template of my
choosing.

I then have a separate code that reads the orignal csv file and creates a
histogram of it and saves it as a PNG. What I have been doing is
copy-pasting the PNG into the ODf file. What I want to do however is simply
create the report all in one go. So my question is how can I merge these two
codes together? Basically I want to save the PNG image to the ODF file that
is created using the csv2odf function.

Thanks