I need help for compile of 64 Octave on Ubuntu

From: Jan Hänninen / JANHANNI
Subject: I need help for compile of 64 Octave on Ubuntu
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017 16:10:43 +0300

Hi everybody,

I have tried to compile bit 64 octave on Ubuntu. The compiling stop always at same situation,

.

.

.

checking whether SDOT is called correctly from Fortran... no
checking whether DDOT is called correctly from Fortran... yes
checking whether CDOTU is called correctly from Fortran... no
checking whether ZDOTU is called correctly from Fortran... no
checking whether the integer size is correct... no
configure: error: BLAS doesn't seem to support 64-bit integers.  This is incompatible with --enable-64.

I have tested everything, that has come to mind. I Have also searched information, but I haven't find right knowledge.

My best regards,

Jan Hänninen

--
Terveisin JANHANNI