Socket functionality to Character Recognition algorithm

From: hchitranshi
Subject: Socket functionality to Character Recognition algorithm
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2017 12:34:41 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Experts,

I am working on a project where i need to process character image to actual
text. I have used the Back propogation algorithm and built the whole logic
in Octave.

Now i need to use this logic in server mode (TCP/IP) so that the clients can
connect to octave server, push the test data and get the required character
in text format.

But i am struggling in adding server functionality to my code.
Could you please help me on same. I have exposure to socket library in java.
I understand that from server side, i first need to create server socket ,
bind it to port, start listening and if any socket connects on that port and
accept connection and exchange the data but not able to translate this into
octave.

Regards
Himanshu C