Re: nargout for methods

From: jjg
Subject: Re: nargout for methods
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 11:51:21 -0700 (PDT)

Ah, interesting -- I'll give that a try.  Ideally I would like to keep the
original name (I have thoughts of distributing the package separately, since
the old stable package is only m-files, while the new one is a C extension
(and the "unstable" function is just a wrapper around that C function), so
installation requires work that I'd not like to force on the general user).

And by "package" I mean rather an "Octave package" as in "pkg load mvpoly"