Re: Can I make Derivation program from some Octave source codes?

From: SATO, Koji
Subject: Re: Can I make Derivation program from some Octave source codes?
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017 09:48:45 +0900

> siko1056

Thanks a lot!
I will do it carefully.

Best Regards,

Renpoo

On 2017/07/10 7:06, siko1056 wrote:
SATO, Koji wrote
But the other functions, like "audioread()" and so forth, I wish I can
USE the GNU Octave codes.

Is it possible for me to use such GNU Octave source codes "partially"?
As a matter of cource, I will provide this newer "xcor_Analyzer" system
under GPL, via GitHub.
If your software (and its distribution) complies with the GPL [1], I see no
problem in your intentions of copying (some) Octave code to use it in your
software.

Best,
Kai

[1]: https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt