Re: chinese

From: davidparker
Subject: Re: chinese
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2017 18:42:22 -0700 (PDT)

As you may guess, I am a chinese developer. Recently I am working on some xls
data. I can import them right but one column of my input are chinese names.
I haven't installed any package or changed any setting on my octave and I
just got some funny characters. So I am wondering whether I can do something
to get my octave recognize that line as chinese strings or I must pick up
some database language.
Many thanks!