Re: firls.m, part 2

From: je suis
Subject: Re: firls.m, part 2
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 06:40:26 +0000

> fixing any obvious bugs (k2?)

I don't know what happened, I replaced those, but github seems strange
to me. At any rate, I managed to keep the same version. On my computer
it says now "PASSES 23 out of 23 tests".

> , checking output against examples & matlab,

I'd like to ask for another round of verifications against Matlab.

> adding tests, and maybe revising a bit to match Octave's preferred 'coding
> style' [1], should about cover it.

I tried to match everything on that page, but I (most) probably missed
a few, but it should be according the Octave's coding style. If you
find that the script works (and checks against Matlab), then I'll
submit to bugs.octave.

BTW: should it be "Octave function" or "Octave Forge package"? And last release?

Vlad