mkoctfile and sundials cvode

From: JuanPi
Subject: mkoctfile and sundials cvode
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 17:21:29 +0200

Hi,

I somehow managed to get mkoctfile compile a wrapper around a program
using cvode
The call that work is

mkoctfile -Wall -std=c++11 -lsundials_cvode tank_emulator_sundials.cc

no warnings at all! However when I want to try the DEFUN_DLD I get

error: s_test_sundials: tank_emulator_sundials.oct: failed to load:
tank_emulator_sundials.oct: undefined symbol: N_VNew_Serial
error: called from
    s_test_sundials at line 38 column 11

any ideas? Shouldn't I get this error at compilation/linking time?

The source code is here
https://bitbucket.org/KaKiLa/vasillis_emu/src/tip/cpp

Thank you

--