Re: firls.m, part 2

From: je suis
Subject: Re: firls.m, part 2
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 05:03:39 +0000

@all

The day starts busy for me, but by tonight I should have done most, if
not all. I've skimmed over the linked expint.m, but I see the same
Numerical Recipes influence (even if it is Fortran). If all it takes
is a modification of the code to not make it look like it has been
adapted, then it should be fine, since, how many ways can you
reinterpret A&S formulas? If not, the first one that makes a program
out of A&S holds dominion over everyone. Maybe I'm too convoluted
right now. Also, if I find a way to improve the linked expint.m script
(unlikely, but you never know), is it alright to do so?

Vlad