Adding a legend for every new plot in a GUI?

From: shank1207
Subject: Adding a legend for every new plot in a GUI?
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 01:13:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

In my program I generate a new plot on top of a previous plot everytime i
update a slider and push the push button in GUI. I want to add a legend to
this new plot based on the value calculated after the slider is updated. Is
this possible to update and add new legend everytime i update the slider?
<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/n4683698/filt.png>

Like shown in the figure there are three curve the legend has the value of
the slider of  the last curve but the color of the first graph. I want to
add legend for all three graph

Thank you ,
BR