GNU Octave does not start Win7

From: Christian.Maier2
Subject: GNU Octave does not start Win7
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 12:50:36 +0000

Dear ladies and gentlemen,

unfortunately the Octave start is interrupting. Suddenly I wasn’t able to start Octave GUI. When I start the GUI it closes suddenly after displaying the GUI for about half a second without any warnings. Before this problem occur I used Octave several weeks. I have used the Octave V4.2.1 without installer. After the problem occurs, I tested a new download and your installer, but without success.

I hope you can help me.

Thanks a lot.

Best wishes and kind regards

Christian Maier