Re: how to use fft in c++

From: Progressive
Subject: Re: how to use fft in c++
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2017 11:19:58 -0700 (PDT)

At first thank you!

What do you mean by "DEFUN is defining a function"?

Do I have to replace   DEFUN_DLD(testfft, args, nargout, "\testfft\n ")   to
something like   fft(testfft, args, nargout, "\testfft\n ")    ?

I want to call octave from a cpp-file. Matrices and so on work fine but
calling funtctions does not. Now I'm confused anyway..  DEFUN is not a
function I can call?