Re: regexprep resolve a comma value from a string

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: regexprep resolve a comma value from a string
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2017 07:45:03 -0400

On Jun 9, 2017 7:07 AM, "hxchrist123" <address@hidden> wrote:
Sorry, my mistake,
regarding the format,I take what i get.

Wait, "273,15". The comma is the radix? Like 273.15? Sorry, I'm thinking like an American and thought it was a pair of two different numbers: 275 and 15. Hence my confusion about what you wanted.

I personally don't know if there are locale options to make this easier. Octave and Matlab generally expect a . instead of a , as a decimal separator.  You could find/replace . for , in your data, then i think the import should work as you want.