Re: Setup for lab usage

From: Morph
Subject: Re: Setup for lab usage
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2017 07:27:17 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Mike,

I did see that I could use that for 'auto' functioning things like
installing or loading of modules. That will help with that part. But how
would I redirect the user's profile?

For example, right now by default, it will save the profile to
C:\users\username\.config\octave\qt-settings

What I'd like to do on a global scale is force all the user's Octave
settings to P:\homedrive\username\data

In our environment the P:\ drive is the user's personal space on the
network.  And it would be preferred to have them all redirected to this
location.