firls.m, part 2

From: je suis
Subject: firls.m, part 2
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2017 09:44:18 +0000

Hello

The previous thread got too long, so I thought I'd start a new one
(sorry and let me know if it's the wrong way). I managed to make
...something, on github: https://github.com/archbugaboo/Octave_signal
. The new script is modified and should perform better now, but there
are still minor differences. I suppose they have their way to
circumvent cos(0)/0 and Ci(0), I have mine? Please test it and let me
know if you think it suits you.

Vlad

PS: I'll be using the code for a program of mine, it's only on my
laptop, for now, but if it will be online, it will be open source
(Qt). I hope there isn't any clash in licenses.