Re: Publish

From: siko1056
Subject: Re: Publish
Date: Sun, 21 May 2017 08:40:21 -0700 (PDT)

JuanPi wrote
> On Sun, May 21, 2017 at 3:19 PM, JuanPi <

> ajuanpi@

> > wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Trying the function publish in 4.2.1 I get
>>
>> error: 'create_output' undefined near line 375 column 17
>> error: called from
>>     publish at line 375 column 15
>>
>> Any ideas?
>>
>> I was also wondering whether Kai's publish is already integrated in
>> 4.2.1, if not, where do we get Kai's publish?
>>
>> --
>> JuanPi Carbajal
>> https://goo.gl/ayiJzi
>> Public GnuPG key: 9C5B72BF
>> -----
>> "Why is thought, being a secretion of the brain, more wonderful than
>> gravity, a property of matter?"
>> - C. Darwin
>
> it seems 4.2.1 is having troubles with subfunctions, because
> create_output is there...
>
> --
> JuanPi Carbajal
> https://goo.gl/ayiJzi
> Public GnuPG key: 9C5B72BF
> -----
> "Why is thought, being a secretion of the brain, more wonderful than
> gravity, a property of matter?"
> - C. Darwin

Hi JuanPi,

Using a self-compiled Octave 4.2.1 on Linux, trying to publish this script
https://github.com/siko1056/OctConf2017/blob/master/demo2/intro.m works as
normal calling:

>> publish ("intro.m")
ans = /workspace/OctConf2017/demo2/html/intro.html

Also subfunctions don't bother my 4.2.1 version... did you modify anything
about publish or Octave? I'm very interested about getting this to work ;-)

Kai.