Re: I have modified firls.m to include all types of FIRs plus HT and dif

From: je suis
Subject: Re: I have modified firls.m to include all types of FIRs plus HT and diff
Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 16:18:16 +0000

I modified the script and I could use some testing. The examples
enumerated in there (without the oddities) should cover it, I think.
If you see something out of place, please let me know. Do note,
however, that using default weights for differentiator will not be a
match (I still don't know how to make the 1/f^2 weighting, I'll ask
around).

Also, I tried to input vertical vectors, but somewhere along the way I
need to multiply with a range. I don't know how to make that vertical
or horizontal to match the input. Any help in this matter is
appreciated.

For even length Hilbert transformers, the frequency bands must be
specified as [x 1] (x being any value), otherwise the response around
Nyquist goes wrong.

Vlad