Re: [OF] fem-fenics

From: JuanPi
Subject: Re: [OF] fem-fenics
Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 12:00:59 +0200

On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 11:48 AM, Arnaud Lejeune
<address@hidden> wrote:
> If youh had read the mentioned topic, you woul see that:
> "
> Trying to find a solution, I found a change between dolfin version 1.3.0
> (required for last fem-fenics package ) and the stable one installed with
> apt-get (2016.2.0).
> MeshTopology.h :
> --> dolfin version 1.3.0 untl version 2016.1.0
>
> const std::vector< std::size_t > & global_indices(std::size_t d) const
>
> --> dolfin version 2016.2.0
>
> const std::vector< std::int64_t > & global_indices(std::size_t d) const
>
> Then I think it's really a bug and one has to change Mesh.cc in the
> fem-fenics sources.
>
> So I go back to 2016.1.0
>

> "
>

> Le 17/05/2017 11:40, JuanPi a écrit :
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am compiling from source, so pkg is not involved.
>>
>> Cheers
>>

>> On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 11:31 AM, Arnaud Lejeune
>> <address@hidden> wrote:
>>>
>>> hi,
>>>
>>> Did you look at the topic "problem with "pkg -forge fem-fenics"" ?

>>> --
>>> Arnaud LEJEUNE
>>> Ingénieur de Recherche
>>> Responsable Pôle Calcul Scientifique
>>> Departement Mec'Appli/Institut FEMTO-ST
>>>
>>> 24 chemin de l'epitaphe
>>> 25000 BESANCON
>>> tel : +(33)3 81 66 60 24
>>> fax : +(33)3 81 66 67 00
>>> mail: address@hidden
>>>

> --
> Arnaud LEJEUNE
> Ingénieur de Recherche
> Responsable Pôle Calcul Scientifique
> Departement Mec'Appli/Institut FEMTO-ST
>
> 24 chemin de l'epitaphe
> 25000 BESANCON
> tel : +(33)3 81 66 60 24
> fax : +(33)3 81 66 67 00
> mail: address@hidden

You did not provide a link to the topic and I do not find it easily in
the wiki (if you meant that, the context of my question was the wiki).
If the topic "problems with pkg ..." is not pkg specific then it
should have another title.

I guess we need to open an item in the bug tracker. Will do it if you
send a link to the "topic"

Cheers

--
JuanPi Carbajal