Re: SQLITE with Octave

From: FMourad
Subject: Re: SQLITE with Octave
Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 08:15:46 -0700 (PDT)

Przemek Klosowski-7,
Thank you for your reply, I could compile the mex file with the instruction
as stated in your post.
I could successfully create my database and my tables .
However I still couldn't do two actions :
- imposing the foreign key constraints:
Eventhough two of my tables are linked with a foreign key, I could
transgress the foreign key constraint.
I tried activating the foreign key constraint with the following command :
sqlite3(database_name,'PRAGMA foreign_keys = ON;') ;
No error message was returned, but it didn't change anything.

- Is there a way to close properly the database with this API ?
I tried something like sqlite3(database_name,'.exit') but the synthax wasn't
correct .

Thanks for any help,
Mourad FAKHFAKH