Re: How to smooth and fill 2dfunctions in a 3d plot

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: How to smooth and fill 2dfunctions in a 3d plot
Date: Wed, 3 May 2017 10:11:54 -0400

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 4:52 PM, Angelica <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi everyone!

I'm new in Octave! I've already tried with different plots and languages but
I still cannot smooth the curves or "fill" them with a trasparent colour, so
that it could be clearer.
Please HELP if you can!

I've attached the plot I've got,
<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/n4683145/Schermata_2017-05-02_alle_22.png>

and here is the script:
<snip>

can you provide an example or a better description of what result you're trying to produce? Maybe there's an example plot out there you're trying to emulate that you could show us?  Do you mean you want a surface plot rather than a series of line plots? I'm not sure what you mean by a transparent fill color.