Re: Calling Python from Octave and vice versa

From: Dipankar “Dipu” Ganguly
Subject: Re: Calling Python from Octave and vice versa
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2017 22:45:19 -0700

Thanks Mike.

I would be interested in learning more about how best to test this new implementation.

By “both ways” I simply meant calling Octave form Python and calling Python from Octave.

Best.

Dipu

Dipankar Ganguly
Consultant: Strategy/Technology/Commercialization
Bothell, WA
Cell: 408-203-8814
email: address@hidden
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dipugee