Re: New User and how to use octave in c code ?

From: Progressive
Subject: Re: New User and how to use octave in c code ?
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 09:51:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

sorry, it was a confusion. I'm still busy with setting up octave but I'm
indeed lost at the moment.
I'm not sure where to start: From my point of view I have already a code and
would like to implement octave functions in there.
Many sources tell that it is better to create m-files, other say octave
should be used as a standalone makefile, according to " mkoctfile
--link-stand-alone standalone.cc -o standalone " which does not compile,
too.

I'm really having problems to find a start though I didn't do anything else
the last 24h.
I assume I would gain a lot by knowing which way I shall pursue. As I
mentioned I already have a code so I thought I just have to include the
octave header but obviously this does not work. So either I solve this
(somehow) or, as adviced somehwere, I write a m-file and then I have to
figure out how to adjust my makefile for octave. At the moment I'm somewhere
in between. And I tried a lot of different stuff meanwhile.

I would appreciate any help a lot!