Re: Figure handle is very slow, saving impossible

From: Kire Pudsje
Subject: Re: Figure handle is very slow, saving impossible
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2017 01:02:09 +0200

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 11:12 PM, christoph <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello,

I tried imagesc and indeed that's way faster then surfplot! Thanks a lot for this advice.  Concerning the print problem.--->>

I tried -dpng and also -djpeg as well as -dpdf all failed, if I have a color(RGB band) picture to print.

But in case of  grascale image(one band) it works properly!

Has this anything to do with osmesa? because test on osmesa failed when I did "make check". I read a thread about a problem with osmesa and nvidia driver. Probably that's the issue?

Please prepare a minimal scripts that generates the problem. The following

imagesc(peaks(7000));
print -dpng test.png
print -dpdf test.pdf

works for me