Re: Plot

From: Juan Pablo Carbajal
Subject: Re: Plot
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 10:18:24 +0200

On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 7:31 AM, Kire Pudsje <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 5:46 AM, Thomas D. Dean <address@hidden>
> wrote:
>>

>> From my simulation above, both T and B have size (84680,1).
>>
>> I am reading the data from a file that changes in size, growing some 2600
>> lines per day.  The file currently has 84000+ entries of a time stamp and a
>> heart beat rate, I called bmp from the mfg's android app.
>>
>> I was offering a simulation to generate a similar grouping of data points.
>>
>> I want to plot B, but, keep the correlation and x-axis labels with the
>> correct timestamp from T.
>>

> Not exactly sure what you want.
> If you want to get rid of the connecting line in between, add NaN values
>   T=[T;NaN;t1';NaN;t2'];
>   B=[B;NaN;bmp1';NaN;bmp2'];

It seems we do not understand your needs yet.
Please correct my statement:
    You want to plot data being written to a file in a "live" screen.
Like this: https://youtu.be/d1If8XOL73c?t=29s
So the problems you might be facing are related to:
2. Concatenating the data for plotting
3. Obtaining the desired plot (as in the looks of the plot).

If this is correct, could you choose the item you need help with?

Thanks