Octave 4.20 not working on windows10

From: Rajesh Kumar
Subject: Octave 4.20 not working on windows10
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 23:46:50 -0000

I am also facing the issue with Windows 10. I had installed octave 4.2.0. It worked fine for 2 days and then it stopped working giving message "octave-gui.exe stopped working A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."

I rebooted the machine - same situation

I installed octave 4.0.3. That also meets with same error.
The gui and cli both results in same error.

I am attaching the screen shot link and file. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By9POE48SF8-d0RsMDA2YmtwMDQ

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks much,

Octave_screen_shot.jpg