RE: A hack to get a data cursor in Octave 4.0.x and 4.2.x

From: Reed, Darren K. (MSFC-ER42)
Subject: RE: A hack to get a data cursor in Octave 4.0.x and 4.2.x
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2017 19:11:11 +0000

#> Reed, Darren K. (MSFC-EV33) wrote

#>  when I do a right mouse click, the cursor just moves to the new mouse

#>  location.  You cannot edit the values or change colors

#

# The trick is to position the mouse on the arrow head and not on the text.

# You can then modify the text color, text font, arrow / line properties, and you can also change the displayed #values using the String property.

Ok.  That works great.  Now I have to remember the trick ;^}

I agree that this would be a useful addition to a future Octave version.

Thank you,

Darren