Re: Regd. GSoC - 2017

From: siko1056
Subject: Re: Regd. GSoC - 2017
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 00:29:16 -0800 (PST)

dhawal harkawat wrote
> Hi,
>
> I am Dhawal Harkawat, fourth year Computer Science student at BITS-PILANI.
> I am very much interested in your area of work, and want to contribute as
> much as I can to the Open Source Community.
> Regarding the same, I want to ask whether are you applying for this year
> GSoC Organization. If yes, I want to be a part of your project for this
> year. Please let me know, how can I get started with you?
> Any help is hugely appreciated.
> PFA Resume attached.
>
> Thanks,
> Dhawal Harkawat

> DHAWAL_PILANI.pdf (199K)
> <http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/attachment/4681797/0/DHAWAL_PILANI.pdf>

Hello Dhawal,

Great to hear from you. It's always good to have new contributors.

Octave is applying to GSoC 2017. Please read carefully
http://wiki.octave.org/Summer_of_Code_Project_Ideas#Steps_Toward_a_Successful_Application
to find out what is expected from GSoC applicants.

There is a list of short projects http://wiki.octave.org/Short_projects and
suggested projects
http://wiki.octave.org/Summer_of_Code_Project_Ideas#Suggested_projects where
you might start with. Even better, you already work with Octave and care
about something you want to improve.

Please don't hesitate to ask for help here.

Sincerely,

Kai