Re: Octave 4.2

From: Sebastian Schöps
Subject: Re: Octave 4.2
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2017 09:13:34 -0800 (PST)

Dipankar “Dipu” Ganguly wrote
> I get this. How do I set-up the password (and the associated account)?
> BTW, I found the wiki article very confusing. It did not help with the
> installation.

You probably need to create an account on you Mac with admin rights but I
cannot give you support in the usage of your operating system. This is a
mailing list on Octave, please check http://brew.sh. If you do not succeed
with homebrew, you may try macports.

Bye
Sebastian

P.S.: please make sure to follow the style of the mailing list (e.g. keep
the subject, bottom post etc).