Octave Licensing

From: Pereira, Gustavo
Subject: Octave Licensing
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2017 12:33:39 +0000

Hi guys, how are you?

We are excited to test and use Octave from here, could you help us on the doubt below?

Would like to confirm if there is any licensing concerns/restrictions in using Octave within a company (without commercial support - John W. Eaton Consulting, Inc. or MOXOFF as options explained at https://www.gnu.org/software/octave/commercial-support.html).

We have read the documentation available and understand that GNU Octave is free to use under this condition.

Could you please kindly confirm if we have any misunderstanding?

Gustavo Pereira