Parity in Instrument-control not working

From: prasadm
Subject: Parity in Instrument-control not working
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 21:37:57 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
I am using octave 4.2 with instrument-control package (0.2.3). While setting
the parity, I use the following command in my script:
*set(s1,"parity",none) *
which produces
error: 'None' undefined near line 14 column 17
I tried replacing 'none' by 'n' and 'N' but with the same error.
All other settings like baudrate, stopbit etc work well and even the serial
communication is possible with external device when parity is not set at
all.
Can anyone point out the fault ?
Thanks.
--prasadm