Re: Detected XLS interfaces: error: '__chk_java_sprt__' undefined

From: Lord Kelvin
Subject: Re: Detected XLS interfaces: error: '__chk_java_sprt__' undefined
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 01:33:30 -0800 (PST)

Dear Philip thanks a lot for your help!

I did what you asked and:
After the installation no message, just cursor coming back there following
line as usual.
After load everything fine, no msg and cursor back next line as usual.

BUT when I run the code I have now a different error:

Detected XLS interfaces: None.
warning: xlsopen.m: no'.xls' spreadsheet I/O support with available
interfaces.
warning: xlsread: some elements in list of return values are undefined
error: mario_Arduino: A(I,J): column index out of bounds; value 6 out of
bound 0
error: called from
    mario_Arduino at line 4 column 6

1st point: Do you think we sorted out the first (original) issue at this
point?

2nd point: What is going on now :)

Thanks